Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Motherhood Moves Me!

"I love the fragrance of your voice, you're the color of loyal. My favorite sound is your smile. I'm intoxicated with joyful. Oh, I am moved by you!" ~India.Arie

Being the mommy to such a beautiful little girl is such a blessing. Motherhood can be both rewarding and challenging at any given moment. You have to be willing to roll with the punches. You must stay on your toes, things can happen in the blink of an eye. 

From the moment that I gave birth to my daughter, she's moved me. I moved from providing for only myself to being her sole provider. She has moved me from good to great. From happy to joyful. From impatient to patient. Everyday she moves me further into love, peace, consistency, laughter, gratefulness, warmth, strength, tenacity, compassion and so many other things that I could name. 

But above all things, she moves me further into motherhood. And for that, I am grateful to God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment