Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Creativity Overload!

Hello W3 World! I pray all has been well with each of you. Ok, let me jump right in...I've been planning like crazy. I'm still trying to create a very unique and unforgettable design for the invitations and menu cards for the July Brunch that my company is currently planning, I think I may have a winner!

Now...on to the actual menu. I have so many ideas and I can definitely see the layout in my head, I just need to narrow it down, way down :-) The current menu that I've created is not a typical brunch menu, it is definitely a W3 exclusive! But i believe I have too many items. I love to plan and I also love to cook, which sometimes gets me into trouble. I did the supply list for the current menu and I was like, "Wow Tiffany, you need to adjust this menu immediately!" So I did, and it looks great.

 I'm so excited to have this opportunity and I can not wait until July. But until then, I'll just be planning away! So let me get back to it and I will blog with you all later! Have a W3 Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment