Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Upcoming Event: Intimate Birthday Brunch (July 2012)

Good morning W3 World!

I'm gearing up for a birthday brunch event that my company will be catering & coordinating in the month of July. It is going to be a very small and intimate event, and I am having the hardest time creating the samples for the invitations and menu cards. 

The client is extremely easy going but I want to go way above and beyond their expectations, maybe that's my dilemma...I'm thinking about it too hard. I have created a few samples, but they didn't turn out like I'd hoped.   

I've already gotten approval for the decor and the menu, but the invitation and the menu card are giving me a challenge this time, and those are usually the easiest things for me to do. I know that my "creative juices" will begin to flow eventually, but I need them to start now!

Ok, let me get back to it....more to come soon! Have a W3 Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment